SAP Internal Controls, Compliance, Risk Management
SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live and SAP Application and Information Security Live – Digital Events
Register here for the upcoming SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live and SAP Application and Information Security Live digital events, taking place on 5-6 October and 7-8 October this year respectively.
Join us at either or both events, for live and on-demand digital presentations from SAP users, solution experts and partners. Hear exclusive best practice and learning from an array of global SAP use cases not found anywhere else.
SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live
Is your organization building the business case for SAP GRC? Are you looking for tips and tricks to make the most of your current infrastructure? Perhaps you would like to hear from others who have implemented SAP innovation and have business benefits to share?
Focus sessions will include:
- Using SAP Business Integrity Screening in a Core Insurance Platform – Achmea
- Transforming Risk Management: Integrate All Aspects of Receivable Risk with SAP - Borusan Cat
- SAP GRC Supporting Finance Controls Framework - BT
- Managing Security and Compliance Risks Together: How To Tackle This Challenge - Dow Chemical
- Digitizing and Creating Transparency in Internal Controls with SAP GRC 12 - Equinor
- Case Study (Details to be Announced) - Heineken
- Use of SAP GRC Process Control - Schwarz Group
- Using GRC Survey Functionality for Regulation Compliance - United Utilities
SAP Application and Information Security Live
In a transformed world, security, resilience, and data privacy are mission-critical for organisations navigating new ways of working and doing business.
Focus sessions will include:
- GRC Transformation: Managing Access Risk Across a Complex Landscape - Vodafone
- Soft Factors Matter! Business and IT Mindset Within an Authorization Redesign Project - Porsche
- Centralization and Digitalization of the Register of Processing Activities - SAP’s Own Experience as an SAP User
- Managing Digital Identities Across On-Premise and Cloud - Coca-Cola European Partners
- Patching and Vulnerability Management - How To Manage This 'Impossible' Task - Dow Chemical
- Modernize your Security and Compliance Program Through SAP GRC Technology - Google
Both events form part of the wider SAP Finance and Risk Live series, taking place across September and October 2021. Offering an ambitious six weeks of customer-led events, the series will cover all aspects of SAP’s finance, risk and billing solution portfolio.
The series offers a truly immersive 'on-site' experience:
- Connect and network – Explore the attendee directories and organize one-to-one or group video calls with fellow attendees, sponsors and SAP experts
- Interact – Join dedicated speaker meet and greets and interactive breakouts to ask your questions live
- A tailored event experience – Build your own agenda and pick which sessions to attend live or watch back on-demand at a time that works for you
- Three months post event content access – Allowing you to maximize your learning experience
Visit the series website for more information and to register.
Access the SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live and SAP Application and Information Security Live online agendas.
The SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live and SAP Application and Information Security Live digital events, will take place this year on 5-6 October and 7-8 October respectively.
Click here for more information about the events and to register.
Dieser Beitrag ist eine Anzeige der Firma T. A. Cook.
Sie zeichnet auch für den Inhalt verantwortlich.