Next Generation GRC
International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management
Barcelona on 12-13 March 2019
SAP and T|A|C Events are delighted to announce that the 2019 SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management, will take place in Barcelona on 12-13 March.
This is the only European business-centric GRC community event designed for the full SAP ecosystem. Customers, partners, SAP executives and industry experts will join together to share experiences and insights into the true business value of the SAP GRC solutions.
The event will kick off with 2 half-day, pre-conference workshops. Choose between Get More from Existing SAP ® GRC Solutions and Outlook on Next-Generation GRC or Digitize your Financial Controls and Business Assurance. These workshops will allow you to review product functionality, dive deep into topics, get practical examples, take part in discussions and go through live demos.
At the conference itself, enjoy SAP executive keynotes and hear new customer reference stories from international organizations including Erdemir, Flint Group, Coca-Cola HBC, DSM, Keter Plastic, LafargeHolcim, GlaxoSmithKline and more. There will be plenty of opportunity for networking, with an evening reception at the close of day one.
Key Topics to be Covered:
• Next Generation Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Enabling Agile and Resilient Risk Management Processes with the Three Lines of Defense
• Embedding the Latest Technologies in your Risk Management and Compliance Processes
• Driving Internal Control Transformation in Data Protection and Privacy
• Benefits of Machine Learning for Business Integrity
• Next-Generation Practices to Detect and Prevent Irregular, Illegal, Noncompliant Activities
• How to Secure the Intelligent Enterprise: Security Risk Management 4.0
• Implementation of Cloud-Based Mobile GRC Strategies
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
1. Learn about how SAP GRC solutions can be leveraged to improve strategic business practices
2. Join interactive break-out sessions on essential topics such as machine learning for business integrity and risk management for the intelligent enterprise
3. Benchmark your own firm's practices with those of other SAP customers
4. Network with the GRC community to build long-lasting relationships and cement future knowledge sharing
5. Really get to grips with the functionality of the SAP GRC software through the jump-start, interactive, pre-conference workshops
6. Gain knowledge ahead of the curve from SAP experts themselves who will be delivering road map presentations and solution updates
7. Visit the partner exhibition to enjoy direct access to those who can influence the success of your SAP solution implementation
Visit the event website for more information and to register.
Download the conference brochure here.
Please join our SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Professionals LinkedIn Group.
The International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management, will take place in Barcelona, Spain on 12-13 March 2019.
Visit the conference website for more information about the event and to register.
Dieser Beitrag ist eine Anzeige der Firma T. A. Cook.
Sie zeichnet auch für den Inhalt verantwortlich.